- Permanent Opportunity
- Senior SAS Programmer
- Leading Australian Brand
The role of a Senior SAS Developer is part of a team doing impact analysis, creating solutions, designs, estimation and executing development of solutions provided by engineers or solution designers.
The Senior SAS Developer position requires someone who has experience in the following:
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a SAS developer developing and delivering solutions on SAS Intelligence Platform
- Experience in data warehouses, data analysis, data interpretation and data mapping for both structured and unstructured data
- Should have solid/proven experience in data analytics packages and programming tools such as Excel, SAS DI Studio, SAS scheduler, SAS EG, SAS EM, Toad/Quest, Teradata, Python, xml
- Experience working with project and business to understand outcomes and convert requirements into technical requirement documentation.
- Minimum 1 years working in agile environment, working in scrums and delivering in sprints.
- Configuration management and SDLC. Use of SCM tools such as Github, Jenkins and artifactory mandatory
If you have required Skills and capabilities, kindly apply NOW.