Competencies & Skill:
- A minimum of 10 years' SAP experience with a high level of proficiency in procurement process of ECC and a good working understanding of its integration points within other modules of SAP (SAP modules MM, IM, WM)
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of SAP Ariba for Source to Contract processes (minimum of 2 implementations
- Demonstrated project delivery experience in SAP procurement systems for mature, large, and complex organisations.
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT and end-user designs.
- Substantial experience in working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic and operational delivery skills directed at meeting or exceeding customer expectations and optimising business outcomes. Proven ability to maintain a clear focus on customer business objectives, to understand the customer's strategic goals and translate these into credible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in working with stakeholders to deliver a system design for exceptional internal and external end-user experience. Substantial functional and technical knowledge of SAP procurement upstream (source to contract), downstream (procure to pay), and supplier portal/ marketplace solution and integration requirements. This must include cross-functional expertise in accounts payable (Open Text), expense management (ProMaster), master data and inventory management.
- Experience in managing deliverables from an external supplier and meet business expectations.
- Proven ability to work within a team of various disciplines.
- Experience in reviewing project deliverables, ensuring compliance with company's standards and frameworks.
- Leadership, guidance, and direction as part of the functional leadership role within the projects.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing environment and pivot quickly to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.