Our client is seeking to engage a Senior SAP Functional Consultant to provide expertise in HR domain
The primary duties of the role include:
- A minimum of 10 years' SAP experience with a high level of proficiency in human resource processes and configuration of ECC (all HR modules including PA, OM, PM, ESS, MSS) and a good working understanding of its integration points within other modules of SAP
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of SAP SuccessFactors (minimum of 2 implementations with broad functional scope)
- Demonstrated understanding of Enterprise Agreements and how these are implemented in SAP solutions to ensure future flexibility
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT and end-user designs.
- Substantial experience in working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic and operational delivery skills directed at meeting or exceeding customer expectations and optimising business outcomes. Proven ability to maintain a clear focus on customer business objectives, to understand the customer's strategic goals and translate these into credible outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Substantial experience in working with stakeholders to deliver a system design for exceptional internal and external end-user experience.
- Experience in managing deliverables from an external supplier and meet business expectations.
- Proven ability to work within a team of various disciplines.
- Experience in reviewing project deliverables, ensuring compliance with Council standards and frameworks.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of the functional leadership role within the projects.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing environment and pivot quickly to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully engaging with vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651