- $1000.00/pd + GST to successful candidate
- Sydney CBD Location
- SAP S/4 HANA Project
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior SAP SD Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Database Analysts organize and make sense of collections of information in order to create functional database systems. They evaluate, design, review, and implement databases. They are also hired to maintain and update existing databases to better serve the needs of businesses. Database Analysts may also play a role in the security of databases and assist in training employees on the proper use of databases.
The successful applicant must have:
- Has 7+ years strong SAP SD (OTC) experience with integration knowledge to MM/FI, and has worked with S/4 Hana
- Has multiple SAP implementation and continuous improvement experience
- Has experience working in consumer products industry, preferably in FMCG in AUNZ
- Has strong technical and configuration skill in the order to cash area: Sales order processing, Pricing, Return processing, ATP check with product allocation, Master data (such as pricing, customer, substitution, exclusion, customer hierarchy), Logistic execution and billing
- Has good communication skills
- Able to start ASAP
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button