Senior SAP Developer
Location: Brisbane CBD
Proposed Contract Period: Initial contract till Nov 2022
Contract Option Period further period(s) up to 24 months.
About the role
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
Skills and experienc
PI/PO Developers undertake technical design and development of highly complex integration solutions;
* Provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation; * Establish integration design patterns and development standards for use by team members to ensure reusability of components;
* Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for design, implementation and testing activities;
* Solve technical issues and identify modifications need in existing integration solutions to meet changing user requirements;
- A demonstrated strong technical working knowledge of the SAP Process Integration Process Orchestration (PI/PO) capability;
- Proven skills in the development of interfaces between ICT systems utilising a broad range of interface protocols including FTP, MQ, FileNet, REST and SOAP;
- Ability to design, build, configure and test interfaces between various SAP and non- SAP systems;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and ICT stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in a large and complex SAP installation;
- Experience working in the PO 7.5 Java stack;
Due to client requirements, Australian Citizenship is required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 239725.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.