Our client is seeking an experienced SAP Developer for an initial 6 month contract. This role is CBD based with WFH options in place. ASAP start and a 38 hour week.
This role will see you responsible for production support and undertake continuous improvement developments as directed.
Skills and experience
- Technical (development) and functional (configuration) expertise in the following SAP modules:
- SAP Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and CRM UI
- SAP Fiori,
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP UI5
- Business Rules Framework plus (BRFplus) developments for SAP Tax and Revenue Management;
- Experience in /exposure to SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP ACS will be highly regarded.
For more information please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 237548.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.