Senior SAP HANA Data Modeller
12 months opportunity
About the role
The Senior SAP Hana Modeller is responsible for leading the development of data models to meet business reporting, forecasting and analytic needs of the client.
- Provide high level expert SAP-HANA knowledge and design to develop models using SAP Web IDE on Enterprise Intelligence Platform (EIP)
- Design and execute unit, integration, performance and security testing of HANA models to ensure the quality standards are met and the business requirements are satisfied and the report performs to specifications.
- Develop functional; operating and financial models of the platform ecosystem as required
- Provide professional, timely and effective Data solution design and implementation services to the client's Portfolio of Projects, including technical advice on complex matters relating to the Enterprise Intelligence Platform.
- Comply with Enterprise Intelligence Platform (EIP) modelling standards, ring-fencing rules, security and privacy obligations, quality rules and the client's Information Management Framework
- Lead, mentor and conduct code reviews of other data modellers work and provide feedback to upskill and impart knowledge to ensure alignment with quality standards.
- Lead the handover to operational teams at the conclusion of the project.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated expert experience in building and maintaining secure, reliable, and scalable infrastructure and services on AWS
- Demonstrated expert experience in designing, implementing, and operating large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for analytics and data science
- Demonstrated expert experience in implementing data ingestion routines both real time and batch using best practices in data modelling, ETL/ELT processes by leveraging AWS technologies and big data tools
- Coding expert experience using Python, Java, or C#, with full CI / CD pipelines
- Experience building terraform templates
- AWS cloud certification
- Experience / familiarity with IBM Data Stage and or SAP Data Services
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on high pressure projects with a focus on outcomes and deliverables and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience in estimating the end to end effort required to deliver reports against specifications to required standards
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring technical staff and reviewing deliverables to provide constructive feedback
- Experience working in an agile project environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 242478.