We are seeking a Senior SAP Business Analyst for a 6-month contract based in Parramatta, NSW.
Contracting for our State Government client you will work with the business to gather requirements for complex business procedures while providing best practices knowledge to help with the design and solution for defects and business change requests.
As the preferred candidate, you will have understanding of SAP modules specially PA/OM, Payroll, Time and Leave, Self-service and demonstrated functional experience, and leverage your business process expertise to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience as a Senior Business Analyst (preferably in Agile environments)
- Demonstrated experience in documenting and modelling business processes (current and future state) and producing high level design
- Demonstrated experience in working with a range of stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working on both business and IT projects
- Strong understanding of organizational change management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Provide inputs in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions (business processes and SAP functionality); proactively address problems
If this sounds like you, Apply Now! OR contact Jayde Elliott on 07 3003 7647 for a confidential discussion today.