- Love data? Read on.
- Supportive, small and fun team
- $116k package
- Opportunities for learning and development
- City fringe location
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) leads the industry's thinking about the intersection of construction and skills. They are looking for an enthusiastic, high performing professional to help keep CSQ at the forefront of this research domain.
In this role, you will generate insights into the training and workforce needs of Queensland's construction industry. You will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis for reports and presentations that shape the future of skills in construction.
You will bring:
- Undergraduate qualifications in economics, business or related discipline with a quantitative focus.
- An obsession for researching and answering questions with hard evidence.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and embrace change.
- Commitment to ongoing, self-directed professional development.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Challenging and interesting work
- Space to experiment and play with your ideas
- A supportive team and culture
- Opportunity for ongoing learning and development
- A great workplace on the city fringe
Interested? Here's how to apply:
- Send us a copy of your CV
- Provide an answer, about half a page, to the following question:
"What is the future of mining in Australia?"
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 33197511 quoting job reference number #199629.