A daily basis:
- Conduct workshops to analyse business needs and requirements based on consultation with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for completing the requirements documents with assistance from subject matter experts who are familiar with the impacted areas.
- Partner with relevant project stakeholders to ensure traceability between business requirements and functional / non-functional requirements.
Highlighted experience/ abilities
- Experience in requirements management, leading the analysis into customer and business product / technology requirements, and documenting both functional and non-functional business requirements.
- End-to-end network, IT, and business process knowledge for various products across sales, order to activate (O2A), billing, assurance, and customer management.
- Experience in one or multiple of the following Global, Enterprise, and Business product / technology portfolios: security services (ideal), data and IP, industry solutions, managed network services, and/or unified communications.
- Experience in various project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (ideal), and hybrids.
- Skills / experience with using Confluence / Jira.
We can only look at Austarlian PR holders or Citizens
you will have to apply in a WORD format
applications will have to be in before COB 15/03/2018