Position Title: Senior Reporting Analyst
A key member of the Project Controls team and the HFC Delivery Agreement Deployment (HDA) function as a whole, the Senior Reporting Analyst fulfils a critical role in the production of HDA reporting deliverables.
The role exists to execute the reporting, progress and performance as it relates to the project controls required for the HDA. The incumbent will develop and articulate implement and assist in the management of a robust Performance Reporting and Progress framework to ensure the integrity and currency of the HDA deliverables and facilitate communication to the dependent stakeholder groups.
The Senior Reporting Analyst will take the lead in driving the reporting and performance processes, with input from dependent stakeholder groups (e.g. Finance, Commercial, and Executive Committee) whilst conducting the robust and detailed analysis of program performance to provide clear alignment, insight and progress against corporate targets, leading indicators and agreed baselines across NEAD and the wider corporate areas. The role will provide a forecasting, analytical and decision capability to enhance and significantly improve reporting analysis capability and data quality.
Engaging directly with GM's and other planning leads, the incumbent will ensure that reports are managed and produced via a structured process to ensure appropriate review and approvals to maintain integrity of the deliverables in the HDA.
The Senior Reporting Analyst will also lead the development of the requirements, frameworks, guiding principles and templates to enable other teams within the HDA deployment team to provide the required inputs into the reports. The incumbent will be required to provide ongoing direction and acts as a contact point to the broader reporting community and stakeholders.
The role requires it's incumbent to have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as experience and knowledge of program management practices.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & SUPPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and develop clients performance and progress reports
- High quality, accurate and timely reports
- Reports deliver the desired outcomes and are not subject to adjustments due to data quality issues
- Develop regular and adhoc reporting as required for variety of audiences e.g. HDA team, Senate, Executive, Operations, Strategic and Deployment Planning, Communications etc Internal reporting requirements are met along with the development of creative reports which take complex data and present it in a simple way
- Management and stakeholder reports are produced on time and to quality with clarity and simplicity
- Ensure Reporting to client is received, logged, stored and communicated to the relevant stakeholders. Also ensure the content is compliant with the HDA.
- No delays are experienced in the receipt of reports and stakeholders are not delayed in the production of downstream reporting, any reporting issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately
- Generate and report on HDA KPIs
- KPI reports align to the requirements in the HDA and liaison with client
- KPI reports are timely and any breaches are acted upon as per the HDA issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately
- Team leadership
- Other analysts within the team are developed in terms of skill and knowledge
- The team is high performing with a high level of feedback and engagement
- Person Specification
- What are the minimum qualifications, skill, experience or characteristics this person needs to have to succeed in this job.
Knowledge & Experience e.g. qualifications or indicative years of experience:
- Previous experience (3-5 years) as an analyst within a reporting and / or business intelligence function.
- Experienced with operating in a matrixed commercial or operational function and has delivered a cost effective program delivery governance model including analytics, strategy execution, benefits realisation, and innovation in reporting.
- Ability to extract and manipulate information and data from key business systems using business intelligence tools. Familiar in dealing with high volumes of data.
- Experience in tracking and reporting on program performance in a GBE and / or large complex telecommunications or construction projects
Practical/Specialist/Technical Skills: e.g. Keyboard, Software Distribution, etc.:
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Access, Visio and Word. Some experience in Visual Basic scripting is highly desired
- Knowledge of and experienced in publishing reports and or documents to SharePoint or similar systems
- Experience in Business Intelligence systems and underlying database technologies that are called upon to produce BI generated reports/analysis.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in analysis and commercial management skills.
- Other Characteristics, Skills, Competencies and Leadership Capabilities:
- You are expected be able to present complex concepts or data sets in engaging and easily understood layouts
- You are expected to have the ability to lead other analysts in the execution of their duty
- You are expected to have a highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- You are expected to have the ability to prioritise, organise and complete your own tasks and activities to meet deadlines
- You are expected to adhere to the policy and procedures of the client
- You must ensure your safety and the safety of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions
- You are required to cooperate with any actions, taken by the client, in order to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk
- To use equipment, in accordance with any instructions given by the client consistent with its safe and proper use
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!!!