About the Company
Our client is a NSW government-based organisation, who is looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join their newly established team in Macquarie Park and work on report compilation, trend analysis and risk management.
- Compile reports and create meaning insights for the team that can be analysed and understood by stakeholders.
- Conduct internal health checks on portfolios to make sure controls are in order and within compliance.
- Ensure risk reporting and management are in place.
- Setup operational and reporting framework.
- Produce actionable insights through data and trends analysis.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated related knowledge/experience in project management.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Excel reporting and dashboard design.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience in conducting data analysis/ producing insights.
- Proven ability to communicate clear and actionable recommendations from analytics, with the ability to digest and solve for tasks which involve a lot of detail.
- Adaptive mindset and a keen eye for details.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at email@example.com quoting reference 240856.