LeadersIT are currently seeking a permanent Recruitment Consultant who has experience working in a fast paced recruitment agency.
Recruitment Consultant $90,000 - $95,000 package
- Proactively sourcing, recruiting and hiring new candidates across Australia.
- Building trust with business leaders through outstanding delivery.
- Partnering with hiring managers and directors to execute a successful recruiting strategy and process.
- Successfully deliver on all hiring deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Engaging sourcing partners to create a go to market (sourcing) plan for the year.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a Talent pipeline for core by using a variety of social media channels to attract Talent.
- Think creatively about recruiting processes and procedures and help build the processes which will support and sustain our growth over the coming years.
- Engaging with the business and current employees to help drive employee referrals.
- Networking with current employees to broaden our knowledge of "top talent" in the market.
- Managing weekly candidate tracking and reporting.
- Updating applicant tracking system with candidate information.
- Identifying external networking opportunities in order to further the employee brand.
- Regional alignment with recruiting colleagues, leveraging the active talent pool
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Compensation, Employee Success) as needed, in order to identify areas for improvement with regards to process, contracts, benefits etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Full cycle Sales recruiting experience in a fast-paced recruiting agency.
- Engaging, attracting passive candidates.
- Engaging, qualifying the brief & influencing hiring managers on expectations vs reality.
- Communicating: managing in a matrix environment.
- Operating effectiveness: knowing the importance of maintaining other supporting technologies
For a confidential discussion please contact Linda Donaghey quoting reference number 195860