Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
The Senior React Developer reports to the Section Manager Digital Solutions and will be one of the lead developers in a small team responsible for delivering user interface solutions and strategic initiatives.
The team is responsible for development and maintenance of client's application suite.
The team will also work collaboratively with other Information Technology units supporting various elements of the ICT environment including Release Management, Service Desk and Governance, Development and Operations, and Midrange and Operations.
- Providing senior development expertise for the development and maintenance and security uplift for application suite.
- Developing technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to other developers and applications support team.
- Collaborating with other business units including non-technical subject matter experts to ensure project and BAU deliverables are met in accordance with milestones.
- Contributing to and providing high level strategic user interface advice to Information Services Branch leadership team to support ICT Strategy.
- Contributing and providing continuous improvement and identifying, evaluating, and managing risk in the delivery of project outcomes.
- Promoting workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Strong commercial experience in REACT (including redux).
- Experience developing REACT applications to be deployed on Microsoft Azure (serverless) App Services.
- Demonstrated experience in developing composite application with contemporary integration products using the Microsoft products stack, including, but not limited to: Microsoft .NET Framework
- Good understanding of CI CD pipeline technologies including experience in building and deploying applications via VSTS (Azure Dev Ops)
- An appreciation for software development methodologies/principles such as SOLID industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field
Applicants must be Australian citizens with ability to obtain clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 237545