- Large enterprise organisation
- Design, development, configuration, test and deployment of RPA solutions
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
Our client, an industry leading IT&T organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior RPA Developer to join the team working on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
Working in a project capacity, the role will be responsible for providing full lifecycle development across Robotic Process Automation utilising Blue Prism specifically. The role will be responsible for design, configurations, development, test and deployment of RPA solutions.
In addition to this, the role will be responsible for creating documentation during the development phase as well as coaching others in Blue Prism in order to develop the organisational capability.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Previous experience working in an RPA Development capacity
- Specific experience working on Blue Prism (ideally 4 to 5 projects to date)
- Previous designing, config, test and deployment experience
- Previous coaching or peer mentoring experience would be advantageous
- Blue Prism certifications would be beneficial however not mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 190399
Please click the apply button