We are in search of a talented Senior Developer/Consultant to join a company that develops world-class, innovative software for the health care industry They are specifically looking for someone who has knowledge and experience to help them provide their clients' experiences with their products easy and seamless. Their software is scalable, and their clients span both the public and private health sector, including small and large, single and multi-site clinics and hospitals.
- Relevant IT tertiary qualifications
- At least 4 years relevant commercial experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of multi-tier applications
- Experience with clinical information systems (RIS/PACS) or integration in the Health industry
- Relevant industry experience
- HL7 expertise
- Understanding of hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Experience in data migrations using SQL and XML technologies
- Experience in SQL database administration
- Experience on Java and/or VB scripting
- Exposure to ITIL standards and processes
- Excellent analysis skills
- Ability to use initiative in solving problems and troubleshooting
If you have the relevant experience and would like to explore this opportunity further, please forward your application today. This role ideally is Sydney based however other locations can be considered. Quote job number #239282 in your application please.