- Senior PM delivering Turnkey RAN Deployment Projects
- Leader in Telco services industry
- Initial 6 month contracts with view to extend
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior RAN Project Manager to join the services team on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
The role will be responsible for the Project Management of NSW based site upgrades and deployments. They will be joining an established team that is delivering a nationwide RAN site rollout program for one of the largest Telco operators in the country. It is imperative the PMs be capable of working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
The roles will collaborate with a strong team of like-minded professionals ranging from Site Acquisition, Civil Works and Telecommunications Implementation teams so a hard-working, team players attitude is a must.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 to 10 years +) Project Managing large scale RAN site deployment projects.
- Proven experience delivering RAN site deployment projects within the local sector.
- Strong understanding of the RAN site upgrade process comprising of SAED, CW and TI.
- Proven experience within the Telco Vendor industry or at least experience with industry leading telco operators.
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 209973
Please click the apply button