- Large Australian Financial Services Organisation - impressive Tech stack
- Permanent role - Melbourne CBD - Aus or NZ residents only
- Design the test strategy for applications across the service, including:
- Frontend integration for a chat webapp deployed into multiple regulated channels.
- Service layer exposing and consuming REST APIs.
- Large NLU-based chatbot serving a broad FAQ conversation and with increasingly complex integration.
- Contribute to backlog elaboration and solution design as an advocate for quality and testability.
- Execute exploratory testing of feature stories.
- Work with Engineers to build good testing practises within the team.
- Work with Product Owners and Service Reliability to align testing process, regression suites, and monitoring to risk appetite.
- Collaboratively, improve our development processes to enable frequent (daily) production deployments.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ Years professional experience in software testing
- Strong understanding of professional testing methodology (eg. RST), Cypress Test framework
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Competent automating integration tests with tool of choice; eg. Webdriver, Jest, Pact
- Competent working with source control (Git)
- Familiar with lean/agile engineering enablers; TDD, CICD - Jenkins, Scrum, Contract testing
- Familiar working with AWS and/or Azure Cloud Services
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 214774
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.