About the role
Our client, one of the largest financial inistitutions in Australia, is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join a diverse team with skillsets outside of programming, undertaking a project to upgrade their trade reporting platform.
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Accountability and ownership. Write, review, elaborate, estimate and play stories.
- Working as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
Skills and experience
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Mandatory experience: Maven and Selenium, AWS/Azure Cloud Based technologie, Can code in .Net.
- Desriable: Cucumber, Appium, XCUIT est, Espresso and related technology solutions,
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Rally, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in testing microservices, experience layer ie Backend for Front End and Contract based testing
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.