- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- Design and implement the testing environment across multiple projects
- Permanent position - North Sydney Location
- Drive the automation & performance testing agenda and improvements
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to understand different requirements
About the company and the role
This ASX Top 20 financial services organisation has an opportunity within the Quality Engineering Team. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company including flexible working, opportunities for learning and development and internal progression.
You will be acting as a Senior Analyst Engineer within the Quality Engineer Team and work across the full SDLC and multiple delivery teams.
The team uses the latest technology to enhance their automation and performance testing protocols.
- Develop, drive and implement the whole testing environment's strategy
- Create and deliver performance frameworks for Quality Engineering
- Be hands on in the design, code, review, testing and implementation of application changes
- Mentor and coach other team members to improve performance and automated testing
To be considered you must demonstrate
- Strong experience in performance testing
- History in developing and implementing automation testing strategies
- The ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at varying levels
- Experience with agile and CI/CD methodologies
Experience with some of the following tools and technology is required
- Jmeter, LoadRunner / Performance Centre, Selenium, SoapUI,
- AppDynamics, ManageEngine Application Manager, Splunk,
- Jenkins, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, GitHut, qTest,
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson