- 6 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank
We are currently looking for a Senior QA consultant to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation. Collaborate within cross functional squads and platform teams to ensure quality is embedded into the E2E delivery lifecycle.
About the role:
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strate
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across the organisation, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements.
- Work with all team members to embed quality standards across the end to end development cycle
- Identify key quality KPIs and associated reporting to measure success
- Experience in Quality Engineering tools such as Qtest/Perfecto/SOAP UI/CA Lisa/HPE Performance Centre and UFT
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code.
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD and BDD.
- Experience in Agile Methods.
- Proven experience in analysing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues.
- Experience in developing and or applying automation frameworks.
- Experience with either Jira/Confluence/Protractor/Selenium/GitHub.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #194007