About the role
Our client is an established financial and banking enterprise, and they are looking out for a Senior Project/Program Manager with strong data experience to work on their transformation program.
- Oversee financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned portfolio/program costs and benefits
- Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project
- Manage the procurement management of internal/external specialist services, specification of requirements, supplier delivery, cost and quality
- Secure participation in testing according to the project plan and gain acceptance of deliverables into production
- Contribute to the review of project successes through participation in Post Implementation Reviews
Skills and experience
- Open to candidates based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- Experience in managing and delivering large complex programs containing multiple streams
- Proven management abilities, leading teams and managing financial and project plans
- Strong strategic planning capabilities
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools and processes across the project lifecycle
- Financial crime experience are highly regarded along with finance/banking experience, however it is not essential
- Experience working on data projects are good to have
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242175.