Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT Project Officer for an APS6 equivalent 6-month contract opportunity with extension options, working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will:
- Work in a small multidisciplinary team
- Provide strong focus on customer service and customer outcomes
- Anticipate and respond to client and stakeholders needs and expectations as they arise
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and enacting system and business processes
- Proven ability to work in a small team and managing BAU IT Projects
- Solid background in developing and managing changeable web text and user help on applications
- Providing system testing as required to support new updates and releases
- Experience providing users with system operations enquiries, including raising and logging system defects, using tracking software.
- Experience in Health and/or Medical is highly desired.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196029.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.