- 6 month contract
- Geelong based
- State project.
A Federal Government Agency undergoing a number of large projects has a requirement for Project Officers.
The Project Officer will have reasonable autonomy to exercise both initiative and make independent decisions within their assigned authority relating to the work outcomes of the employment taskforce.
The role includes:
- managing workflows, appointments and events maximising the Branch Managers, team time availability on a day-to-day basis;
- provide considered advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and program/project objectives.
- monitoring emerging issues; identifying priorities, risks and actions to bring to the attention of the Branch Manager;
- ensuring all requests for information or actions required by the BM are monitored and received within required timeframes;
- Monitor and review program and project activities.
- Possesses a sufficient breadth of program and project expertise to identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action.
- Understand the strategic objectives of program and project activities
- Consult and share information with own team and maximise team strengths to achieve program, project and business outcomes.
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
The successful candidate will have the following skills/Experience;
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in the service delivery of human services, and/or high level interpersonal and organisational skills are desirable.
For more information please call Lizbeth quoting reference :184479