- 6 month contract
- Geelong based
- State project.
A Federal Government Agency undergoing a number of large projects has a requirement for Senior Project Officer.
Your role is to plan, budget, oversee and document aspects of a transition project including monitoring and managing progress reporting.
The role includes:
- Have excellent leadership qualities in connecting with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the development of detailed project and implementation plans and adhere to a project management framework associated with risks, milestones, interdependencies and status reporting and review;
- Be highly organised in coordinating and monitoring implementation projects, reporting progress and escalating identified risks.
- Support the project scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the effective governance of the project and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality outputs and escalation as necessary.
- Complete status reporting for internal and external governance forums.
- Develop project artefacts including formal briefs, reports, project plans and presentations to support project deliverables
- Perform independent research and analysis to develop innovative solutions;
The successful candidate will have the following skills/Experience;
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in the service delivery of human services, and/or high level interpersonal and organisational skills are desirable.
The preferred start date is for the 11th June. For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference :184479