You will assist in undertaking administration, monitoring and reporting tasks to support the delivery of projects, (including complex and challenging projects and programs) using a variety of project management, communication & organisational skills.
The Senior Project Officer is required to perform all the duties of the Project Officer to a higher level of proficiency. This includes:
- Assisting in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, Compliance etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Maintain Team knowledge sites in Confluence, Team Jira Boards and Portfolio Project Trackers
- 2 years + project experience
- Experience in working in project team environment
- Very Good, Organisational, Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Toolsets - MS Project, PPMC, JIRA, Confluence,
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 200755