My client, a leading Australian bank, currently has requirements for Senior Project Managers in various areas of the bank, including Financial Crime, Markets and Consumer banking.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and scope, then manage scope and expectations
- Develop comprehensive project management plans to deliver project according to performance measures and achieve business outcomes
- Develop and use schedules to manage work including external dependencies and impacts. Implement dependency management processes.
- Establish estimates and manage financials for project
- Work with stakeholders to identify and manage risks and issues. Establish Risk and Issue Management Plans. Understand and manage risks external to the project.
Key Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager in large enterprise organisations
- Banking domain experience
- Stakeholder management
- Negotiation and influencing skills
If you are currently seeking your next career move please APPLY NOW