Major financial institution are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who has experience in planning and delivering the work required to enable a high profile business application for technical end-to-end readiness in preparation for industry wide testing (IWT) and pre and post-production go-live. You will enjoy collaborating with others, be passionate about delivery, with a hands-on and strategic capabilities, a can-do attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
This role provides a great opportunity to combine your proven IT project management, IT service management, operational controls and technical skills to successfully plan, execute and deliver a critical business service.
- Previously worked on a trading transition/migration project
- Strong Financial Services background
- Call on your extensive IT service management and project management experience gained through the implementation of a complex multi-stream project to plan, execute and deliver IT technical readiness with business/customer/implementation/data migration and technical inter-dependencies, involving in-house and vendor development.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and effective problem-solving skills
- Acquired excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Collaborated and built trusted relationships with stakeholders across all levels
- Worked both independently and as part of a team
This is an urgent requirement. For additional information please click the 'Apply Now' button and quote #212485