Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Project Manager to join their network engineering program management team. The team is responsible for rolling processes and technology in the FTTx, satellite, wireless and hfc domain.
- Effective delivery of specified project(s) on-time, on-budget and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Communicating and reporting the project status to the Program Manager
- Development of project plans and schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 or Microsoft Schedule to the required level of detail, including all interfaces, dependencies and drivers towards other projects within the business
- Monitor and track actual progress of the schedule and dependencies against key milestones.
- Maintain schedules with inputs from delivery agents (including vendors where applicable)
- Efficient identification and ongoing management of key influences on specified project(s), such as risks, issues, incoming/outgoing dependencies
- The Project Manager - Technology will also provide process governance and support to the group
- 10+ years in experience in project management within the telecommunications industry
- Experienced rolling out complex network projects (greenfield)
- Certified in a project management methodology
- Strong technical and stakeholder management.
- Process experience is a plus i.e green belt.
- Budget/financial management is a plus.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY