Our client is a well known and leading enterprise business with the aims of further their dominance in the digital presence. The company wishes to empower customers by giving them greater access to products and services. program aims to provide customers with greater control of their accounts and services, technical appointments, support options and product features through digital assets.
A small example of the work may be application development, portal development, digital data cache, identity management, websites, CMS migrations, and billing projects for their consumer, business and enterprise customers. This role offers a lot of variety.
- Implementation of Waterfall and Agile (in some cases a combination) project management framework and methodology;
- Definition of project scop and, creation of WBS structure
- Implementation of scope management plan and change control plan;
- Development (and subsequent management) of project time estimations, costing forecasts and resources plans;
- Progress and performance management - implementing project monitoring system, reporting and communication framework, controlling project costs and resources and schedules through baseline implementation and weekly reporting against baseline (status reporting);
- Project quality management (continuous review of deliverables and testing against user/business requirements);
- Project human resource management and leadership - understanding resource strengths and weaknesses, building and leveraging networks;
- Project stakeholder identification, analysis and management;
- Strong Client Management experience with professional communication skills in written, verbal and face to face meetings in managing clients and relevant stakeholders;
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills are also highly beneficial.
- Project information and communications management - development and implementation of a communication and escalation management plan, and the use of project tools to assist in project reporting;
- Project risk management - establishing risk context, risk identification, analysis and evaluation and subsequent treatment;
- Procurement management -supplier selection, submission of tenders and management of contracted labour;
- Project closure - closure activities such as final reporting, post implementation review/lessons learnt and team evaluations;
- Extensive Project Management experience - Agile / Waterfall
- Worked at a large organisation on large software projects
- IT software development experience
- A project management certification
- Degree qualified
- Experience managing small to medium cross functional teams to deliver projects
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY