Our client, a global leader in the logistics and transportation industry require a Senior PM for an 18-month contract. The role requires strong end to end PM experience working on system implementations particularly on Revenue Management Systems.
As the Senior PM on this project you will be responsible for delivery of all aspects of your project including management, guidance and mentoring of project resources reporting to you and reporting up to the Program Director.
- You will be responsible for Vendor Management, project tracking, project financials and status reporting.
- Validate financial forecasts
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach a project team of 30+ resources
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status and publish project status reports
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-departmental forums
- Define and track project milestones
- Stakeholder Management
- Communications management
To be successful in this project you will have:
- Previous experience working on Revenue Management system projects
- Sound experience working on Agile projects
- Understanding of large complex corporate environments.
- Ability to establish project oversight and governance quickly.
- Ability to work with challenging stakeholders.
- Delivery of both business and technical projects essential.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders