Our client, a leading Telco are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior RAN Project Manager to lead their RAN Deployment.
- Lead RAN Deployment
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure support for projects, maintain awareness of requirements, expectations and drivers of satisfaction.
- Manage project teams
- Develop and implement appropriate benefits realisation measures and monitoring
- Work closely with the business to provide input to the development of projects, plans and strategies to reform the operating model and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services
- Ensure that project status is clearly communicated at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in the local telecommunications sector RAN deployment.
- Excellent Communicator
- Previous vendor experience in RAN deployment (advantageous)
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and drive for results
This is an urgent role for our client, immediate interviews avaialble for applicants with demonstrable experience. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button and quote #212224.