About the Company
Our client is a global defence contractor with offices in Victoria.
About the role
- The Senior Project Manager / Junior Program Manager outlines and assigns work, reviews it for technical accuracy and adequacy, and may plan, direct, coordinate and supervise the work of other professional and technical staff.
- Defining, accepting and managing the baseline of the program (scope, deliverables, WBS, OBS, estimates, schedule, workload, technical KPIs, Earn value KPIs).
- Managing the resource allocation and workload.
- Collaborating with Systems Engineering Manager/Project Manager to plan the project, ensuring that the project requirements, specification, design drawings, health and safety proposals are developed, understood and agreed
- Establishing and maintaining a dashboard covering the key workflows and milestones
- Monitoring and managing partner, subcontractor and supplier performance, investigating and undertaking corrective action for performance issues as required
Skills and experience
- A tertiary qualification in IT, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Systems Engineering or other relevant qualification
- Solid experience in the design and installation management of networked computer system solutions, including large scale structured cabling systems for networked computer infrastructure
- Experience in management of engineering and/or installation teams within a matrix environment, and supervising subcontractors
- Proven experience in Managing people
- Experience in industrial process and technical improvement
- The ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders to deliver across a complex, matrix environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 02 8267 2466 quoting reference 243418.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.