Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager / Program Manager for a 6 month contract (extensions highly likely) based in Adelaide.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a number of new IT Systems projects, working in an Agile delivery environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Directs the management of the Project risks and ensures the production of an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by the relevant stakeholders
- Develop contingencies in the event of project change or slippage
- Member of the Steering Committee
- Member of the IT Sub-Committee
- Maintain an overview of project deliverables
- Arbitrate issues where consensus cannot be reached on a resolution
- Empower the solution delivery team leads to manage the detail of Timebox planning and solution creation
- Responsible for ensuring that the aims of the Project and its associated projects continue to be aligned with evolving business needs
Key skills and experience.
- 5-10+ years of IT Project/Program Delivery experience
- Demonstrable experience running multiple projects successfully and simultaneously.
- Strong Scrum experience working with Kanban boards and well versed in Agile delivery.
- Working knowledge of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Clear communicator and true leader, with great interpersonal and stakeholder (internal and external) management skills.
- Ability to interact, communicate, present, and influence with both business and technical teams.
- Analytic-minded self-starter with an eye for detail and resourcefulness to work in an innovative environment.
This is an urgent role, so don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
SA: LHS 296564