- Drive positive SaaS outcomes through supplier and commercial negotiation
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Company
- Senior Project Manager - with Procurement/ Commercial background
- Engage multiple areas of the business to deliver outcomes quickly
- 12 Month Contract - North Sydney Location
- Renegotiate and manage vendor/supplier contracts
About the organisation and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an experienced Senior PM with extensive commercial, procurement & Vendor Management experience. This organisation has a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
- Plan, co-ordinate and drive the re-negotiations of multiple strategic supplier contracts / commercials working in conjunction with Procurement, Legal and the respective Business / Technology stakeholders (this is not a Procurement role it's the glue between the business and procurement to get the business outcomes).
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- 5 + Years experience as a Senior Project Manager & demonstrate a strong understanding of vendor management / procurement processes from RFP / RFI, due diligence processes (such as security assessments, material outsourcing requirements) and approvals (eg. Company secretary / board engagement)
- Experience with commercial re-negotiations
- Strong ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritise between multiple pieces of work with a large stakeholder group
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and comfortable working in a matrix organisation
- Ability to drive for outcomes through complex organisational processes