Looking for an Project Manager willing to work in Canberra for a Permanent engagements with minimum baseline security clearance.
To be successful you need to have:
- A proven track record of successful delivery of projects or programs
- Experience working within the Federal Government or Defence environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client Senior Executives
- Ability to think strategically and understand the bigger picture
- Capacity to produce clear and timely project reports and plans
- Strong experience with risks, schedules and budgets
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in Project or Program Management delivery
- Hold a PRINCE2 foundation/practitioner certification and/or qualifications in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and/or equivalent certifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie on (02) 9054 8710 quoting reference 208602.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.