WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to State and Federal Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities available in leading Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects.
WHAT WE NEED
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a complex programme of work. Our client is in the process of implementing new OFM (Oracle Fusion Middleware) interfaces and services.
As a Program Manager, the scope of the engagement is to plan, schedule and manage the delivery and implementation of new OFM interfaces and services.
Successful candidates should be able to deliver the following:
- Creation of technical designs and specifications for integration components in accordance with the broader solution architecture and business requirements.
- Managing the development of software components for the client's on-premise Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, associated deployment artefacts and any platform configuration specifications required, including integration with existing systems.
- Compilation of documentation for release, platform and environment configuration, testing (unit test plans and cases), security and administration.
- Creation and maintenance of test plans, risk management plans, release and implementation plans as they pertain to the client's production and non-production environments.
- Facilitate reviews of delivered components, artefacts and documentation;
- Management of inter-agency stakeholder, external vendors and other consultation.
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact SA State Govt. Team Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.