Our client is seeking an Experienced Senior Project Manager to join their mobile application development team. The team is responsible for building digital mobile applications to support customers
- Direct and manage a team of high performance project professionals in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, which contribute to the achievement of agreed customer requirements.
- Resource management including pipeline management, project utilisation and resource availability
- Effectively maintain RTC in accordance with the criteria associated with project compliance
- Adhere to AGILE project methodology and processes
- Identify and manage all key internal and external stakeholders, including relevant regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with required security and industry standards during the delivery of the project(s) to ensure that all contractual requirements are met and necessary communications maintained.
- Assess business requirements and contribute to vendor contract and discussions with internal stakeholders. Elaborate and shape Telstra internal business requirements & produce project plan, including budget; resources; schedule; risk assessment and mitigation; and, communications.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in AGILE project delivery highly desirable.
- Project team Management Experience
- Broad knowledge of commercial, technical and legal issues.
- Project Experience on Software Delivery and supporting Service Management activities.
- Experience in project management within a telecommunications, media or large, complex companies (desirable)
- Experience with ITIL (v2 or v3), v3 highly desirable)
- Project Management Certification and or Qualification is highly desirable such as CPPM.
- Mobile Application or Consumer facing systems experience (highly desirable)
Please submit CV in WORD format.