- Central Sydney location - Fixed Term Senior Project Manager
- Leading education organisation
- Innovative and Rapidly growing organisation
Our client is seeking an experienced senior project manager to join their infrastructure and architecture team. The team is responsible for managing a program of change that involves a major digital transformation within the cloud.
- The Senior Project Manager will be responsible delivery of infrastructure / cloud project that support business initiatives
- Delivering projects that involve a mixture of technical and business activities or tasks
- Responsible for ensuring that projects deliver sustainable solutions that drive the achievements of benefits without compromising budgets, timelines or scope.
- Responsible for creating high performance project teams responsible for the end-to-end project lifecycle including transition back into business operations
- Concurrently manage multiple projects across several business operations (e.g. Business Development, Education, Finance and Governance, HR, Marketing, Operations and Sales).
- Develop and sustain strong trust-based relationships with stakeholders
- 8 + years' experience delivering multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with in-house and/or external onshore/offshore development teams.
- Experience implementing 3rd party business applications.
- Hands on experience with project management software e.g. MS Project, Slack etc.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to ICT teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Agile project experience ideally including continuous integration and continuous development.
- Ability to provide leadership to business and technical analysts, collaborate with customers, and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong governance, financial management and planning/forecasting skills.
- Professional Qualifications e.g. Prince2 Agile, AGMP, PMI - Agile, Scrum Master.
- Sound knowledge and experience on ITIL
- Experience in delivering cloud based or SaaS solutions.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
For a detailed brief on the role please contact Colby on 02 9409 4785 or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.