- Potentially ongoing contract
- Large enterprise financial services business
- Sydney CBD
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their highly driven team of professionals. This is a large international bank with an initial 6 month contract with the very real opportunity to extend for some time. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a strong team under supportive management.
- The role will be responsible for managing key infrastructure projects to support various areas of the business.
- You will be working on a variety of projects ranging from delivering Data Centres, virtualised environments, network carriage, firewalls, to assisting with setting up cloud platforms.
- To initially manage the delivery of 2 projects
- Reporting to a business program manager
- To coordinate the efforts of the design team, engineers and business units as well as 3rd parties such as telco's to deliver projects
- To liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
The candidate will be / have:
- Infrastructure background in networks, networks carriage, data centres, and firewalls
- Ideally has Azure / AWS experience
- Must have experience delivering virtualised environments
- Payments background - Mastercard / swift
- Background in Telco and Financial Services
- Pmbok / Waterfall
Please Apply ASAP with CV in WORD format ONLY