Role - Senior Project Manager - ICT
12 months + possible extensions
Kedron / Albion based, Day rate
About the role
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the ICT Transition Project including organisational, functional, service design and establishment, whilst always maintaining a customer focus. Excellent opportunity to join the program at very early stages.
- To ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope, budget and targeting the benefits realisation
- Establish structured project methodology and governance in accordance with organisation's ICT Portfolio Management Branch framework
- Manage project scope, objectives, schedule, budget and deliverables in agreement with the Project board and team
- Coordinate, manage and maintain project plans, schedule, risks and issues (RAID), budgets and cost tracking, reports and other project artifacts
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships
Skills and experience
- Proven ICT Project Management experience preferably within Govt. sector
- Proven experience of IT operating model implementations
- Extensive experience in successfully leading high-profile, complex projects
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills (internal & external)
- Well-developed understanding of organisational change management practices and processes
- Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Project, Microsoft 365 or other project management software
- PRINCE2 Certification preferred
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 248035.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.