- Large Wealth Separation Program -Major Australian Financial Services Company
- North Sydney - 6 Month + Contract
- Human Resources (HR) and Wealth Domain experience
The Senior Project Manager - People, is to manage the end to end delivery of changes for the People function within a Wealth Separation program.
This will include:
- Managing the scope of part of People stream work-packages such as Talent Acquisition & Onboarding, Remuneration, Performance & Rewards, Learning, Obligations & Controls, HRIS & Payroll Systems
- Managing the relevant schedule of work and activities to deliver the business and systems changes according to key project milestones.
- Managing relevant issues & risks, CRs, dependencies and assumptions.
- Contributing to the cost management of the delivery within the project budget.
- Managing the relevant project team members and vendors as necessary to deliver the scope of the project, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Implementation Partners
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with one or more common project methodologies such as Agile, Prince2, PMBoK
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Proven initiative delivery experience, Agile experience would be an advantage
- Experience in delivery of HR projects, exposure to HRIS implementations beneficial
- Managing a project in a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Minimum 8 - 10yrs+ Project delivery.
- Experience in running small/medium project teams
- Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage.
If you would like more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby and quote Job number 200295