- Perm Opportunity
- Experience with HR systems essential (Workforce Management or Chris 21 or Kronos or Successfactor)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with the business you will lead projects focused on Human Resource and Digital space.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing end to end RFP and Business Case development for workforce management and Payroll systems such as SuccessFactors, Chris21, Kronos and Riteq
- Work with the business to define clear project and program governance
- Plan and deliver assigned projects
- Overseeing implementation of identified HR system.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience in managing projects relating to HR systems implementation
- Proven project delivery in Workforce and Payroll Systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing a transformative investment projects; ability to build collaborative and informative relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and management at a senior level
- Proven capacity and ability to lead and develop a team of project specialists.
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org