About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of HR solutions that the business needs. You will bring your previous project delivery experience across HR ERP solutions and work closely with the business stakeholders to deliver the solutions they need.
- Develop and implement robust processes for the delivery of projects
- Oversee delivery of projects
- Work closely with the business utilising your business knowledge
- Manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams and ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholder
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, Customers of Centre of Excellence and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met
- Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Exceptional business domain knowledge across HR ERP's
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects in a multivendor environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects in a SAP environment an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Key project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and Issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently using initiative, self-direction and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- A strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodologies
- Strong customer centric approach
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 22 January
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200672
Please click the apply button.