- Urgent Contract Opportunity
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- FTTx and Network Optimisation projects with leader in Telco Services industry
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an urgent opportunity available for a Senior Project Manager with proven FTTx and Network Optimisation project experience.
The role will be joining an established team that is responsible for optimising networks across a major multi-technology deployment. It is imperative the PM be capable of working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
Specifically, the role will be managing FTTx network optimisation projects so proven experience managing similar projects is an absolute must. Additionally the role will work across the commercial dependencies of the projects including contract reviewing and liaising with legal or financial departments.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 years +) Project Managing large FTTx and Network Optimisation projects.
- PMP/PMBoK or Prince2 certifications with proven experience utilising these methodologies.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience reviewing contracts and RFPs.
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 191626
Please click the apply button