Senior Project Manager
- 6 months contract
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Deliver ECM project
Our client is undertaking major transformation initiatives to implement programs which would enable them to build a sustainable future. This is an exciting phase and will comprise multiple work streams operating in parallel.
About the role
IT Transformation team requires a Senior Project Manager for the Productivity and Collaboration Transformation Program, specifically the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project. They will work closely with the Program Manager, key stakeholders and IT Senior Leadership team to facilitate the delivery of the ECM Project in line with agreed benefits realisation dates.
- Experience with implementation of enterprise cloud content management solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Experience managing ICT / Business projects from inception to closure
- Ability to engage, motivate and lead resources including vendors
- Good stakeholder identification and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task under stressful environments
- Adaptable to changing requirements in an agile environment and a fluid architectural landscape
- Strong communication, reporting and financial management skills
- Stakeholder management skills to facilitate cross divisional collaboration
- Follow prescribed project methodologies and communication standards
This is a rare opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and futuristic companies in Australia.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 0294094807 for more details about the role. Job id # 200715