Fuelled by client and market demand, this leading Superannuation Fund are going through an exciting period of growth. As such, they are seeking a dynamic Digital & CRM Project Manager to work across their portfolio of projects.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal project manager, you will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 8+ years' experience in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital and CRM based projects in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Strong track record across a portfolio of activity and projects including full SDLC experience.
- Experience working with project methodologies including Prince2, PMBOK and Agile.
- Proven ability managing 1+ million-dollar budgets.
- Leadership and influence of multi-disciplinary teams across multiple projects.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of business and external clients
- Someone who is comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment and enjoys setting their own structure.
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Applied Science, Computer Science or Business is highly desirable
- Agile, PMBOK, Prince2 certification is highly desirable
- Previous experience in a large enterprise environment and/or Finance organisation
- Exposure to a wide range of Applications and Infrastructure projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Henderson quoting reference: 184829.