About the Company
Our client is the largest general insurance company in Australia and New Zealand. The Group's businesses underwrite almost $12 billion of premium per annum, selling insurance under many leading brands.
About the role
- Accountable for developing the project strategy and managing scope.
- Accountable for defining delivery plans and manage execution against plan
- Accountable for integrating release and implementation activities
- Identify and manage project/stream risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Build effective working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders and delivery partners, integrating input from across the group.
- Adopting and contributing to practical and consistent framework, tools
- Contribute to the design, embedment and management of the divisions strategic execution system, and the role of Program Delivery within it.
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to at least $10m, or leading streams within large scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
- 7+ years in Program, Project delivery across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change
- Delivery of complex solutions across business and technology
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of program management tools and methodologies and their application in various scenarios
- Digital domain knowledge
- Worked in delivery of complex technical initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of General Insurance, preferably with Digital background
- Risk Management knowledge
- Budgetary responsibility
- Program/Project Management Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification