About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Project Manager you will be working within a transportation program delivering a phase. You will lead the Operations, Delivery & Service Management Enablement phase. This covers all Process design and Tool Deployment to support implementation of a target operational environment onto which applications from the legacy environment can be onboarded and supported by a new multi supplier eco system.
Key to this role is managing the integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, communications and risk, to deliver the project objectives and work closely with the vendors to achieve objectives.
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the Operations, Delivery & Service Management Enablement Schedule
- Ensure successful delivery of the project
- Develop strong working relationships and effective communication with the sponsors of the Project
- Engage stakeholders in business requirements, development of business solutions with the design team, preparation of specifications, formulation of work practice and change management requirements.
- Recommend appropriate communication strategies
- Ensure that the engagement of external providers complies with organisational policies
- Monitor and manage vendor deliverables
- Manage expenditure to ensure alignment with agreed budget cash flow and completion of deliverables
- Manage resources allocated to the project
- Provide advice to the Program Director
- Manage outcomes from multiple vendors to deliver the desired outcome
- Superior experience in leading and managing critical, highly complex or large service transition and transformation programs
- Experience in implementing IT into business environments, managing organisational change and the identification and realisation of business benefits
- Demonstrated extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project and change management skills
- Experience in program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage the transition of multi-layered IT Services to an onshore/offshore model.
- Good understanding of ITSM Tools (SNOW, Remedy) and Integration
- Established knowledge of reporting tools, and high level analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality customer focussed outcomes
- Highly-developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation
- Experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to lead and manage highly critical and complex projects
- Extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers at a senior level to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 21 January 2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191426
Please click the apply button.