About the role
Our client is a leading investment management organization. They are looking for a Senior Data Migration Project Manager, who will be the primary point of contact for investment data management within a major program.
This is 6-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Work with the business SMEs and delivery SMEs to identify and define success criteria and communicate them to project stakeholders and other interested parties
- Work closely with FFMA Delivery Leads, Test Leads and Technical Leads to ensure work plans and major deliverables are translated accurately and effectively into detailed technical work breakdowns
- Actively liaise with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure they are engaged, that their input is being sought and their expectations are being managed
- Identify and escalate project risks, and co-ordinate the development and implementation of effective risk mitigation strategies in line with IDM and technology standards
- Identify, analyse and resolve issues. Develop and implement contingency plans as required
- Establish and manage the project controls to ensure that the project is progressing on track and delivering outputs consistent with the agreed project scope and plan/schedule
- Contribute to dashboard reporting for management to keep them informed on project progress, project scope changes, key risks and issues, etc.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Be a qualified and experienced professional with solid relevant experience within the investment management and financial services industry
- Relevant project management qualifications and certifications preferably in one or more formal Agile Methodology (SCRUM, SaFE)
- Strong leadership abilities to lead and manage onshore/offshore project teams through the lifecycle of the project in accordance with the project plan. This includes setting team direction, assigning work, co-ordinating activities, motivating the team and dealing with risks, issues and conflicts
- Has strong experience in managing technology data migrations and data warehouse technologies
- Collaborative working style
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Strategic thinker with a collaborative approach
- Welcomes change
- Methodical and logical approach
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #242511